Sunday 29 March 2015

Easter treat week: Day 1

As I'm sitting here with my cuppa and Once upon a time on netflix, I have an epiphany! I'm taking a week of not doing any uni work so I thought why not have a treat week?! It's also Easter so it also make a great excuse to make goodies!

Cute Mini Egg cupcakes



All you need.
110g Self raising flour, 110g butter, 110g caster sugar, 2 eggs, 1tsp vanilla extract, 2 tubes of mini eggs( I ran out using 1), Vanilla butter cream icing, Milk as you go.


Add the butter and sugar together.

Mix together till it looks like this.

Beat in the eggs and add the vanilla extract and mix


Fold in the flour, and add a bit of milk till it has a dripping effect.

Until it looks like this.

Set up your tray.
Fill each cup halfway and then bake in the oven for 1-15 minutes at 180.

Take out and let cool I do it next to the window to get it done faster!


And decorate! For the icing I added a little green food colouring. I used the knife and dabbed the icing to make the grass effect.

Tell me what you think and send me pictures of your creations!
xoxo,
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment